Address: 5320 INTERBAY BLVD
TAMPA, FL 33611
The Tampa Yacht & Country Club was founded in 1904 by the leading business and professional men of the city of Tampa. Three clubhouses have occupied this property on Ballast Point. The first building was constructed in 1905 at a cost of $7,000 and it was destroyed by fire on December 14, 1929. The second building was built in 1930 and burned down in December 1938. Our present clubhouse was constructed in 1939 at a cost of $40,000.