Address: 4400 Lister Street
Port Charlotte, Florida 33952
“Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club was founded in 1973, when 33 people pledged $1392 to pick up an option to buy a five acre piece of property overlooking Charlotte Harbor. Title was passed in September 1973 and groundbreaking for the Clubhouse took place on September 19, 1974. “Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club is committed to providing an extraordinary environment for members to pursue their common interest as a community of friends.